Camp Information for Registrants
Lunches are included for all campers enrolled in full day camps. If you have not done so already, please be sure to let us know of any dietary restrictions.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP:
☼ Snacks and drinks for the morning and afternoon snack breaks.
* Camp Cranberry strives to be a nut-free camp!
☼ Water bottle - please label with campers name
☼ Bathing suit and towel
☼ Comfortable running shoes
☼ Rain wear on rainy days
☼ Wednesdays – all camps except Golf - Plain white t-shirt or other article (anything white will work) for tie dying! 100% cotton works best
[Camp Cranberry t-shirts are available for $15 (tax included) please send cash in an envelope marked with the camper’s name if you wish to purchase one]
☼ Life jacket or water wings if required for swimming, extra life jackets are available
☼ Golf clubs for Golf Camp (rentals available)
☼ Tennis racquet if have one (Sports)
☼ Mountain bike and helmet. Exploration Campers please bring Monday and Tuesday, Sports Campers please bring on Wednesday (rentals available)
Please note: it is recommended that all your child’s belongings are labeled. Camp Cranberry cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Camper drop off/pick up is at the Golf Clubhouse parking lot at the end of Harbour St.
• Drop off time – 9:00am
• Pick up times – Rookie Camp Half Day – 12:30pm
Full Day Camps – 4:00pm - After 4:10 pm a charge of $5.00 will be issued.
• At drop-off, the counselor will take note of any special arrangements that will be made for pick-up time. Please let the counselor know who has permission to pick up your child. We MUST have notification if anyone will be picking up your child other than yourself.
• Post Camp Babysitting - $12.50/hr. for 1-2 children, $15/hr. for 3 or more children (please book in advance; based on availability)
• Please be sure verify any special instructions your child may need with the counselor at sign in (i.e. Medications that need to be taken)