- Tiny Trekkers (Ages 4-6) – is committed to giving our youngest campers a positive first experience at summer camp. Every day, the children will swim, play and grow together through art, music, organised games and outdoor exploration. It is the perfect taster session designed to teach children how fun summer can be when it’s spent at camp!
- Shining Stars (Ages 7-13) – is our arts based camp. Each day, the campers will have fun learning the basics of visual art, sculpture, drama, dance and music, and they’ll show off their skills in a fun and entertaining variety show. All Shining Stars will also swim and play organised games daily. The perfect place for your budding superstar!
- MVPs (Ages 7-13) – is our sports and athletics camp. Our campers will be kept busy and active through swimming, high-energy games, sports, relays and obstacle courses, all while sharpening their athletic skills and building lasting friendships. Our MVPs will round off the week with a Mini Olympics, a fun way to test their skills and experience the thrill of competing in a safe, relaxed atmosphere. This is the place to be for your family all-star!
- Early Explorers (Ages 7-13) – focuses on fun and learning through science and discovery. Each day, the campers will partake in safe, fun science experiments, learn more about the Collingwood area through outdoor exploration and discovery and take home valuable experiences which they will remember for years to come. Like all of our camps, the campers will also swim and play daily, keeping them active and looking forward to their next adventure. The ideal place for your future scientist!
- Future Masters (Ages 10-14) – is the crown jewel of Camp Cranberry. Taking place right on our beautiful 18-hole golf course, our Future Masters will learn from our certified golf teaching professionals and will have the opportunity to practice their skills on the course daily. On top of all this, the campers will swim and join their fellow Cranberry Campers for other sports and games when they are not on the course. There is no better way to instill your child with the love of golf than through our unique, exclusive camp. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Hours and Location
Camp Cranberry operates from 9am-5pm with early drop off of 8:30am and late pick up of 5:30pm. Pick-up and drop-off occur at the Camp Cranberry Barn. The Barn and parking lot are just to the right of the Cranberry Golf Clubhouse. Campers can store all of their belongings in the Camp Barn but there are no lockers and the door will not be locked during the day. We ask that campers do not bring any valuables to camp with them. Camp Cranberry is a device free zone, please no electronics. Our camps makes use of many of the onsite amenities such as our playground, swimming pools, tennis courts, beach volley ball pit, basketball court and driving rage, etc.
All campers have the opportunity for a daily swim*. Weather-permitting, the swim will take place at the family pool attached to the recreation centre. Tiny Trekkers campers will be required to wear a life-jacket regardless of swim level. All other campers will be required to take a swim test if they wish to be allowed to use the slide or swim in the deep end without a life jacket. Campers who pass the swim test will receive a bracelet to wear for the duration of camp. On days when the weather chooses not to cooperate, the swim will be moved to the indoor pool at the main Inn.
Camp Shirts and Hats
All campers will receive one free t-shirt on their first day of camp. All campers are required to wear their camp shirts everyday so that staff are able to identify campers more easily. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $10 each. (Sizes selected during registration)
Atoka members and resort guests have the privilege of enjoying 15% off the published registration rate for all junior camps offered through Camp Cranberry. Corporate members receive 10% off the published registration rate. Cranberry staff receive 25% off the published registration rate. We are offering 10% off the published registration rate for Early Bird (Ending May 15th) and 10% off the published registration rate for Returning Campers. Returning campers are only campers who attended Summer Camp the year previous or March Break Camp the year of. These discounts do not apply to rentals.
Cancellations and Refunds
Once payment has been received and registration has been processed, refunds will not be issued in the event that a parent chooses to pull his/her child out of camp. Refunds will only be considered under extreme circumstances (ie. serious illness, death in family) and this will be at the discretion of the Recreations Manager.
Please note. Subject to change without notice:
Registration is not complete until you receive confirmation from the resort via email or written letter and delivered by mail – You may register by fax, email, mail or in-person. For more information, contact us at 705-445-5796.
Camp Cranberry is located at The Cranberry Golf Resort in Collingwood Ontario, along the shores of Georgian Bay and close to Blue Mountain.