- Tiny Trekkers (Ages 4-6) – is committed to giving our youngest campers a positive first experience at summer camp. Every day, the children will swim, play and grow together through art, music, organised games and outdoor exploration. It is the perfect taster session designed to teach children how fun summer can be when it’s spent at camp! Online registration & payment coming soon!
- Shining Stars (Ages 7-13) – is our arts based camp. Each day, the campers will have fun learning the basics of visual art, sculpture, drama, dance and music, and they’ll show off their skills in a fun and entertaining variety show. All Shining Stars will also swim and play organised games daily. The perfect place for your budding superstar! Online registration & payment coming soon!
- MVPs (Ages 7-13) – is our sports and athletics camp. Our campers will be kept busy and active through swimming, high-energy games, sports, relays and obstacle courses, all while sharpening their athletic skills and building lasting friendships. Our MVPs will round off the week with a Mini Olympics, a fun way to test their skills and experience the thrill of competing in a safe, relaxed atmosphere. This is the place to be for your family all-star! Online registration & payment coming soon!
- Early Explorers (Ages 7-13) – focuses on fun and learning through science and discovery. Each day, the campers will partake in safe, fun science experiments, learn more about the Collingwood area through outdoor exploration and discovery and take home valuable experiences which they will remember for years to come. Like all of our camps, the campers will also swim and play daily, keeping them active and looking forward to their next adventure. The ideal place for your future scientist! Online registration & payment coming soon!
- Future Masters (Ages 10-14) – is the crown jewel of Camp Cranberry. Taking place right on our beautiful 18-hole golf course, our Future Masters will learn from our certified golf teaching professionals and will have the opportunity to practice their skills on the course daily. On top of all this, the campers will swim and join their fellow Cranberry Campers for other sports and games when they are not on the course. There is no better way to instill your child with the love of golf than through our unique, exclusive camp. What are you waiting for? Sign up today! Online registration & payment coming soon!
Hours and Location
Camp Cranberry operates from 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Pick-up and drop-off occur in the lower north parking lot of the Cranberry Golf Clubhouse. The Camp runs out of the Camp Barn, where campers can store their lunches, snacks and belongings. There are no lockers in the Camp Barn, and the door is not locked during the day, so we highly recommend that campers do not bring anything valuable with them to camp. Our camps make use of many of the amenities on-site, such as the playground, swimming pools, tennis courts, beach volley ball pit, basketball court, driving range, marina, archery range, etc
All campers have the opportunity for a daily swim*. Weather-permitting, the swim will take place at the family pool attached to the recreation centre. Tiny Trekkers campers will be required to wear a life-jacket regardless of swim level. All other campers will be required to take a swim test if they wish to be allowed to use the slide or swim in the deep end without a life jacket. Campers who pass the swim test will receive a bracelet to wear for the duration of camp. On days when the weather chooses not to cooperate, the swim will be moved to the indoor pool at the main Inn.
Camp Shirts and Hats
All campers will receive one free t-shirt and hat upon registering. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $12 per extra shirt. All campers participating in the off-site trip on designated Fridays will be required to wear a Camp Cranberry T-shirt to enable staff to identify campers more easily. Camp Cranberry shirts are different from the Cranberry Golf Resort t-shirts that may be purchased for Tie-Dye activities (the Tie-Dye shirts are NOT to be worn on trip days).
Atoka members and resort guests have the privilege of enjoying 15% off the published registration rate for all junior camps offered through Camp Cranberry. Corporate members receive 10% off the published registration rate. Cranberry staff receive 25% off the published registration rate. We are offering 10% off the published registration rate for Early Bird and 10% off the published registration rate for Returning Campers. These discounts do not apply to camp merchandise or rentals.
Cancellations and Refunds
Once payment has been received and registration has been processed, refunds will not be issued in the event that a parent chooses to pull his/her child out of camp.Refunds will only be considered under extreme circumstances (ie. serious illness, death in family) and this will be at the discretion of the Recreations Manager.
Please note. Subject to change without notice:
Registration is not complete until you receive confirmation from the resort via email or written letter and delivered by mail – You may register by fax, email, mail or in-person. For more information, contact us at 705-445-5796.
Camp Cranberry is located at The Cranberry Golf Resort in Collingwood Ontario, along the shores of Georgian Bay and close to Blue Mountain.